Rierson Fitness clients are various ages and abilities. They range from those looking to lose a few pounds, to kids getting ready for sports; from people approaching retirement to adventurers who need focused training to climb some of the world’s tallest mountains.
What makes the Rierson Fitness approach unique?
Rierson Fitness trainers believe that personal fitness is just that – personal. The company’s commitment to supporting healthy lifestyles is based on the three principles of health, strength and confidence to ensure clients achieve results that improve all aspects of their lives.
- By taking a holistic look at your health, we help our clients to set realistic milestones to reach their goals and stay there.
- Increasing your strength will give you the power you need to take on new challenges inside and outside of the gym.
- With a strong and balanced physical foundation, your confidence will grow in all aspects of your life. Confidence is the ultimate goal we strive to achieve as you begin taking ownership of your health and fitness.
How is your training center different?
Our training center – located in the Warehouse on Third building (600 3rd Street) in downtown Cedar Rapids – allows our staff to provide more private and focused training experience for clients while still accessing all the latest equipment and amenities. Staff may also provide services in home or in a fitness center of the client’s choice (upon approval by trainer).
NEW – Virtual Training Options and Pricing
- OPTION 1: Virtual Personal Training Sessions
Trainer will walk you through customized, 55-minute workout session (weight, sets and rep monitoring) via Facetime or Zoom at scheduled time.
- $55 per session individual
- $70 per session double
- OPTION 2: Custom Workout
Communicate with your trainer at scheduled workout time via Facetime, Zoom or phone to maintain accountability and to review specifics of customized workout (10 minute session). Then, complete work on your own.
- $25 per session individual
- $30 per session double
- OPTION 3: Monthly Customized Program
Receive one month of workouts via a 7 days/week workout calendar. Communicate with your trainer at scheduled workout time via Facetime, Zoom or phone to maintain accountability and to review specifics of customized workout (10 minute session).
- 3 programmed workouts per week – $150 per month individual/$160 per month double
- 2 programmed workouts per week – $125 per month individual/$135 per month double
- 1 programmed workout per week – $100 per month individual/$110 per month double
- Additional Details
- All options include cardio workout recommendations and nutrition coaching based on a seven day a week schedule.
- One session can be solely dedicated to nutrition coaching based on client goals, success rate and current habits.
- Group pricing may vary from the prices above, contact your trainer for actual pricing.
Get Started Today!
To schedule your FREE 60 minute goal setting and workout session, call 319-290-6319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.